● Introduction to Ethical Hacking: What is ethical hacking, its
importance, and the role of ethical hackers.
● Overview of hacking methodologies: Understanding the different
stages of hacking.
● Footprinting and Reconnaissance: Collecting information about a
target system, its services, and potential vulnerabilities.
● Tools for footprinting: Nmap, Shodan, WHOIS, etc.
● Intro to linux and installation
● Directory structure and linux commands
● Scanning and Enumeration: Identifying open ports, services, and user
accounts on target systems.
● Tools for scanning and enumeration: Nessus, OpenVAS, Netcat, etc.
● System Hacking: Gaining unauthorized access to target systems
using various techniques.
● Password cracking: Methods to crack passwords, including dictionary
attacks and brute-forcing.
● Malware and Trojans: Understanding different types of malware and
how they can be used in ethical hacking.
● Designing malware for android , windows and linux.
● Social Engineering: Exploiting human behavior to gain unauthorized
access to systems.
● Phishing attacks and prevention.
● Wireless Network Hacking: Exploiting vulnerabilities in wireless
● WEP and WPA/WPA2 cracking.
● Layer 2 Attacks MITM
● Sniffing and spoofing using different techniques
● Wireless Security: Securing wireless networks against attacks.
● Configuring WPA3, MAC filtering, and other security measures.
● Web Application Penetration Testing: Identifying and exploiting
vulnerabilities in web applications.
● SQL injection, XSS, CSRF, etc.
● Cryptography: Fundamentals of encryption, decryption, and
● Cracking encrypted messages.
● Steganography: Hiding information within other files and media.
● Detecting and analyzing steganographic content.
● Python for designing tools
● Using python to develop malwares
● Incident Handling and Response: Preparing for and responding to
● Incident handling frameworks.
● Web Application Security: Best practices for securing web
● Web application firewalls and security plugins
● Cyber Laws and Ethics: Understanding the legal and ethical
implications of ethical hacking.
● Responsibilities of an ethical hacker.
● Hacking hardware
● Using arduino to design hacking tools
● Final CTF (Capture the Flag) challenge: An integrated scenario to
apply skills learned throughout the course
● Different cyber security platforms and certifications for people who
want to advance career
● Jobs in pakistan